Since 1979, Pumps and Motors have been enjoying successful working relationshipS with their customers to carefully study their needs and requirements, and meet these demands, head on, with solutions in all areas of building management.
Pumps and Motors have extensive knowledge of the building services industry and have developed into the industry-leading company in recent years. We take great pride in delivering service excellence as a service provider we always strive to offer value for money.
Pumps and Motors believe that the key to the formation of a successful partnership is ensuring we are all working together, toward the same goal, with efficient and effective management of various facilities; with communication being paramount to our business.
Pumps and Motors are well aware of the importance of keeping buildings comfortable and operational, and understand that our primary concern is to guarantee our levels of service are maintained to an appropriate standard, to ensure the needs and requirements of each facility is duly fulfilled.
At present, Pumps and Motors maintain a large number of key London buildings and leisure centres; our skilled technicians are knowledgeable specialist service providers, who receive staff development benefits and operational procedure training on a regular basis.
a little more detail
- We have over 17 mobile servicing teams
- We are responsible for the maintenance of over 150 leisure centres in London and the surrounding areas
- We offer a 24 hour emergency breakdown service as standard
- Our helpdesk team supports contract managers and site based contract managers by carrying out the administration tasks such as taking customer call and email requests, as well as data input and engineer time sheets.
- All engineers undertake maintenance duties adhering to our Health and Safety Policy at all times.